The Complete Froknowsphoto 3-Hour Video Guide
You are smarter than your camera, so why let it make all the decisions for you? Your camera’s Auto feature may give you okay results, but who is happy with just okay?
This guide will show you how easy it is to break free of Auto and unlock your potential to capture AMAZING images. You will be surprised at how easy it is to take full control of your camera and create captivating photos in any situation.
What do you have to know about photography? You will be amazed that everything you need to know about the subject could be found and accessed easily and quickly through the Website. There are many resources that could be of help to both beginners and professionals.
Features in The FroKnowsPhoto Photographers Guide Include…
- Three Hours of never before seen VIDEO content that showcases real-world shooting environments
- The opportunity to join Jared on four professional-level photo shoots as his virtual assistant
- Discover how easy it is to “free” motion in your photos
- Finally get out of Auto and unlock the power of your DSLR
- Covers many topics from Jared’s FroKnowsPhoto Beginner Boot Camp, at a fraction of the cost and with no travel!
- Learn how to “blow out” the background to give your images pop
- 20+ minutes of AMAZING bonus video that includes a five year plan for growth as a photographer, including some tips on making money with your work
- Learn how to take your composition to the next level
Everybody’s Gotta Start Somewhere
With FroKnowsPhoto: Go Above and Beyond Auto, pro photographer and FroKnowsPhoto.com creator Jared Polin gives you a fun and informative approach to learning photography, from assembling your camera to understanding terminology, with great motivational tips about different ways of seeing and capturing your world along the way.
Whether you’ve just picked up your first DSLR or you’ve been using one for a while, you’ll walk away from this guide with a richer appreciation for what you can do with your camera and the confidence to capture incredible, dynamic photos.
The best part is that this isn’t only classroom learning – instead of just listening to Jared talk about photography, you’ll see him capture actual examples that show the cause and effect of each change on the same image and watch real world photo shoots play out with these lessons in mind. By the end, you will not only get out of Auto and unlock the power of your camera, you’ll unlock your ability to capture great images.
Who Is This Guide For?
Are you or someone you know just getting started with photography? Are you thinking of making the transition from a point-and-shoot camera to your first DSLR? Do you currently have a DSLR, but you’re not happy with the results? Do you find yourself stuck in Auto? If so, then this guide is a great solution to help you understand the fundamentals of photography and unlock the power of your camera and your own talents, giving you the confidence you need to capture great images.